2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Cancellations & Refunds
- Please book online by visiting course pages
- Payments can be made in full or monthly instalments
- The final instalment must be paid before the start date of the course
If we cancel
- In the unlikely event we have to cancel the course for any reason, you are welcome to transfer any instalments or full payments to a future course date. Alternatively your payments will be refunded.
If you cancel
- If you have to cancel your booking, it’s important to let us know as soon as you can.
- Up to 30 days from your initial or full payment we are able to refund any payments in full through the Teachable Payment Gateway
- After 30 days. If you cancel 6 weeks or more from the start date we have to refund by manual bank transfer. You will be refunded any payments, less £50 admin and bank charges fee.
- If you cancel fewer than 6 weeks from start of course, we will do our best to fill your place and you will be refunded, less £50 admin fee. If however we are not able to fill your place, you are welcome to defer your place to a future course but no refund will be given. Places are limited and we need time to advertise and fill your space. You are welcome to find someone to take your place as long as you send us their contact details.
All refunds are limited to payments made to the course fees. No travel, accommodation, materials or expenses of any kind will be reimbursed.